After a spring of very hard work, we're excited to announce our new location in DuPont, WA, on the Power Line Road just north of Center Drive. Stop by and see what's going on, or stay tuned to this blog for a season of fun and sharing.
In this season's blog, we'll:
- talk about current happenings in the garden
- share lessons we've learned about growing in the challenging climate near the Puget Sound
- learn about garden critters such as bees and chickens
- find out why digging in the dirt is good for us (and fun, too!)
- explore the "growing" culture of community gardening
- figure out what to do about slugs (yuk!)
- and much more.
Stop by and see what's new in the garden, or take a little virtual tour, below:
|Basil growing in the greenhouse|
|Inside Greenhouse #1 at the DuPont Community Garden|
|Some of our outdoor garden beds|
|Each garden should have at least one gnome!|